Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Which mod makes these skulls?

Discussion in 'Creative Server' started by v0rtex__, Aug 15, 2019.

1. v0rtex__

v0rtex__ Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    So on the creative server i saw some people using skulls that were way more detailed than ordinary minecraft skulls. Someone told me in singleplayer you can get these with a mod and save them to your toolbar to use in creative servers. I looked at google and couldnt find any results. See picture for reference upload_2019-8-15_22-28-23.png

Attached Files:

2. ThiqueAlex

ThiqueAlex Coolest loser on the block

Ratings:
    +35
    There's a reddit post explaining it, but it's not worth pasting a link because the post explained how you could exploit a certain Minecraft official site to make these, which was patched a long time ago and since then, I haven't been able to find an alternate method. At least not one that's easy to find. Even so, the process is quite confusing even with instructions.