Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

xKaanya_ COMBO WOMBO!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Chimkiy, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wensi

Wensi Active Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Why are you guys complaining about Chimkey friend he's already banned for hacking he can apply on the forums arguing on here won't do shit so stop wasting your time trying to get him unbanned / arguing @AimbotStrafe

2. Chimkiy

Chimkiy Active Member

Ratings:
    +9
    even though he was banned... it doesnt mean he was hacking and also he got unban by staffs except for the first one because d1c told him to make unban appeal but d1c rarely gets on. so he was rip :/ we had proof
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2017 ---
    Ur screen shot is soo late!

Notice there isn't any new particles after that last hit! -_- bruh if u really want us to belive he hack give us some hard ass evidence.

#42 Chimkiy, May 30, 2017 at 2:29 PM
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
  3. imKoalaa

imKoalaa Popular Member

Ratings:
    +189
    Why do you keep defending him lmao, everyone knows he cheats and wow so unfortunate that u deleted the videos of ssing him and you totally ignored my message you idiot

4. Chimkiy

Chimkiy Active Member

Ratings:
    +9
    How did I ignore ur dumbass message I asked where is ur proof and ur dumbass said "where is my proof" u fuking hypocrit and didn't I debunk ur tiny little shitty screen shot with video proof. also who said I was recording the screen share get ur fuking facts straight dumb fuck. clearly it says i was recording the fight against him.

#44 Chimkiy, May 30, 2017 at 5:01 PM
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
  5. AimbotStrafe

AimbotStrafe @AimbotStrafe

Ratings:
    +33
    Locking thread to prevent further more arguments

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.