Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

YouTube

Discussion in 'Media' started by xPenguin, Jan 23, 2017.

?

Should I delete / private my current videos and start fresh recording on MineSuperior?

Poll closed Jan 30, 2017.
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. xPenguin

xPenguin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    So I currently have a YouTube channel with 25 Subs, I know 25 isn't that much but I dont really upload anymore but recently I have been thinking off starting fresh and deleting my current videos. I would be recording on MineSuperior on all the different servers as well as other games from Steam.

My YouTube Channel: goo.gl/woZjau

2. imKoalaa

imKoalaa Popular Member

Ratings:
    +189
    1. you can't click the link
    2. why would you post a link to your youtube channel that you're getting paid off ex goo.gl/something lol

3. xPenguin

xPenguin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im not getting paid for that link... I shortened the link using googles link shortener page because I never wanted to post the full link cause it was too long

4. BanYaz

BanYaz Active Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Uhh that's a ip logger lmao it's a blaze ip logger which allows you to create a link like goo.gl and prntscr and stuff that are super close to offical commonly link domains or whatever you click on it takes you to the link you wanted to go but it registers ur ip (sigh) ur dumb honestly last map ppl tried to get me with that so much

5. iiDarkBlox

iiDarkBlox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Nice IP logger, I never fall for those. Get off the forums, loser.

6. xPenguin

xPenguin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay sorry about the link, its not an IP Logger the reason you cant click it is because I never chose the "link" option and I just pasted the google URL shortener and thought it would have automatically went to a link.

The actual link is goo.gl/6HCmQN and if that doesnt work my channel is xPenguin - Minecraft

Im sorry for all the confusion but honestly its not a IP logger

7. GetInTheVan

Ratings:
    +488
    I copied the link then put it in my searchbar (with a vpn on to be sure) but it took me to his yt channel or a yt channel

8. BanYaz

BanYaz Active Member

Ratings:
    +11
    @Bodhi77 ip loggers still take you to the website let me explain you can pick a popular link domain or whatever like google and it makes it as an ip logger under it allows you to paste the real link for what website you want to redirect them to what So let's say I'm a terrible guy and I decide I want to ddoss you I'll just got to the ip logger pick a frame or domain or whatever like goo.gl then under it if I want it too seem legit and make you believe that I'm not pulling ur ip I'll put a link to like a video

9. xPenguin

xPenguin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Its not an IP logger though your just one of them people that are just looking attention or in this case most likely trying to get me banned for a mistake that I made. If thats the case then you sir are pathetic

10. BanYaz

BanYaz Active Member

Ratings:
    +11
    When did I ever say that ur gonna get banned lmao I'm just warning people

11. xPenguin

xPenguin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Trust me, even if it was a IP logger wouldnt you think I would be a bit more creative than, Heres a link to my YouTube also even if it was an IP logger I cant even ddos or I dont know anyone that can ddos

12. GetInTheVan

Ratings:
    +488
    ik how a ip logger works,

13. imKoalaa

imKoalaa Popular Member

Ratings:
    +189
    its not an iplogger lol could you calm down

14. GetInTheVan

Ratings:
    +488
    No its definitly a ip logger BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED EZ

(This was sarcastic)

15. Shanees12345

Shanees12345 Minesuperior, A server made to be the best.

Ratings:
    +459
    +1

16. GetInTheVan

Ratings:
    +488
    +2

17. imKoalaa

imKoalaa Popular Member

Ratings:
    +189