Welcome to Minesuperior!
Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!
Wow, the summer has gone by fast! It seems like just yesterday the summer breaks from school started, but alas they've come to an end. However, I think this post may appease your back-to-school gloom for a bit because I'm here to announce the Opening of the Bending Server! You will no longer need a pass to login to the server and you can play for free! Some people have already taken use of the short open beta we held to help test things out at the last minute, but tomorrow ( August 28th ) we'll be launching the official opening of the bending server at 9:00 AM EST!
Now, before you start asking questions, please read through this short Q/A that will explain all the questions I could think of that you might have:
- Do we get to keep our donor ranks?
- Yes! Of course you can keep your donor ranks, and we already have several perks lined up for the server. Keep in mind that we're still working to expand the...
Today I'm here to announce a very awesome thing, we are adding a new game type to the network! We know it's been a while since we've released completely new content and we've heard your requests, so here it is! We're adding an gamemode called bending! On the bending server you can control the elements and battle with them.
However, unlike most server launches we're doing things a bit different this time. The server will be launched in a closed beta. What does this mean? Well, for the first two weeks you can log onto the server only if you've purchased a Beta Pass on the store. A beta pass will allow you to join the server while it is in beta, help us find bugs, and get to meet the staff and management team while we work to get the server ready for official launch....
You can now duel players now on KitPvP by simply typing the command /duel (IGN of the player you want to duel). You can accept/deny duels from other players by doing /duel [accept/deny] (IGN of the player dueling you). If players are spamming you, or you simply do not want to duel, you can toggle request by doing /toggle. If there is any bugs involving the dueling system, please post it on the forums.
For some other little info, the crates system and menu system are still being worked on. I am not happy with the way the crates system is turning out and i'm still trying to find the perfect way to use them without ruining the gameplay. On another note, here are some features the /menu system will have:
- Clickable warps (simply takes you to a warp instead of typing it out...
However it hasn't been easy, OPPrison v3 also turned out to be one of the most demanding servers on the network. Hitting upwards of 80% CPU during peak hours, which you can see below,
This is what has been plaguing us for the past week, and we're relieved that it is now solved. As you can quite easily see below when we did actually solve it,
That is a 65% cpu reduction, which has basically made OPPrison entirely lag free even with 130 players now. However this does mean one thing. We can host drop parties again.
So that is exactly what we're going to do. We're hosting a drop party on OPPrison tomorrow @ 4PM EDT (1PM PDT and like 8PM for the british) to test out the new optimizations. And...
This is just a quick announcement regarding some server maintenance.
Starting 9PM (EST) on July 2nd, we'll be taking Skyblock offline for bug fixes & updates. This process should take no longer than 2-3 hours, and should introduce some awesome new content we know you've been waiting for for a while.
Regarding this update, we have created a server feedback thread, which can be found by clicking here. In case there's anything you'd like to share with us, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll look into your request!
All ranks were reset, including donator ranks. This means when you first login, you may not have your donator rank.
Getting this resolved has been streamlined for OPPrison v3's launch. In order to get your rank back, you simply go this page, http://store.minesuperior.com/category/709748, and repurchase your rank for free.
For example, if you bought Superior in the past 2 years, you simply purchase the "Superior Return" for free and when you next login to OPPrison. You will have your Superior rank.
We strongly recommend doing this before you login into OPPrison v3 later today, so you will have all your perks available to you instantly.
I should note that staff will not help you in regards to your donator rank, they will simply link you this thread.
With all that said, OPPrison v3 is still...
Dropping from ~200 players average all the way to 20~ players average. That has sent a clear message to us, and that message is that change is needed. A change in the direction of OPPrison v1.
And that's what OPPrison v3 is about. A compromise between OPPrison v1's stupidity and opness and OPPrison v2's stability and professionalism.
And with that said, here's a small changelog,
- Readded Vote Parties
- Readded mcMMO
- Readded OPPrison v1's economy (Prestiges, sell prices, multipliers, etc)
- Readded /pay
- Readded chestshop
- Readded Events (Yes drop parties are coming back)
- Created 5,000 bugs then fixed 5,000 bugs.
As you can clearly see, this is quite a drastic change, and thus we will be holding a private beta over the weekend to make sure we OPPrison v3 is what people actually want.
*Edit (17-06-2016): The max level as of right now is 25, and 300 score/points are needed to reach that. (That is without a booster)
Hello MineSuperior players!
As some of you already know, i'v been working on KitPvP quite a bit the past few days. We have added some cool new features, some implemented, some we are still working on. These include:
- New Chat format - We have moved to a far more superior plugin and now have things like hovering over someones names to see there stats in chat.
- New Leveling system - Another move to a far more superior plugin. With this plugin we can do things like Double XP weekends, and have multipliers you can obtain to rank up faster. These "Double XP weekends" will hopefully start next weekend, though I am not 100% sure....
We want our community to be able to have fun and we've gone a little too far to enforce the rules. So, one of the major things we will be implementing is a new chat filtering system. Racial slurs, excessive CAPS, spam, and...
Brace yourself, updates ahead...
Economy + Voting Overhaul
- Voting now gives only 10 tokens each
- Holograms at plot warps have been corrected to right prices
- Plots now cost 50, 200, 800 in according size
- Tokens can now be earned from the mini-games on the server
- Removed pricing from the banner maker ( it is now free to use for ranks who have it )
- Updated Tablist
- Updated Scoreboard
- Newer, more relevant, announcements in the actionbar
- Changed lots of server messages/command response styles
- Changed server colors from random/blue to pink
- Added a new welcome message
- Changed Chat Format
- New Spawn
- Removed the random empty line that would show up in chat all the time
- Tutorial updated on a few parts
Ranking System Redo
- Removed 25+ ranks and condensed the system to speed things up
- OfficialBuilders have been changed to Judges. They...